PLEASE NOTE: WHT IS IN THE TICK FREE ZONE. IF YOU ARE TRAVELLING FROM OUTSIDE OF THE TICK FREE ZONE, PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ADHERE TO THE CURRENT DPI REQUIREMENTS. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK HERE.
WHT PIC number: QKWW0486
FACILITY & COURSE HIRE:
Warwick Horse Trials offers extensive facilities suitable for cross country schooling, group clinics or workshops and various events and competitions. Please email all facility and course hire enquires to our facility coordinator (Eleanor Osborne) at email@example.com.
- We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for casual cross country course hire bookings.
- For clinics or events we require at least a fortnights notice to confirm availability and requirements.
- If you require water jumps to be filled, an additional fee of $100 will apply and a weeks notice will need to be given.
- Cross country course hire is subject to availability, by appointment only and is not permissible within four weeks of a WHT event. Please check our HOME page for details of upcoming events.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
Failure to comply with these rules could result in elimination from the event or removal from the grounds.
- Riders making use of any WHT facilities must be a member of WHT. Please see our MEMBERSHIP page for further details.
- A HORSE HEALTH DECLARATION form must be completed for each horse brought onto the WHT grounds. (These must be handed in to the office upon arrival for an event or left in the sleeve provided on the outside wall of the office if unattended)
- All riders upon entry to WHT grounds MUST wear an approved helmet at all times whilst mounted.
- If on the Cross Country course, an approved Safety Vest MUST be worn at all times (whether competing or training).
- Driving on the course is restricted to designated roadways.
- Horses on the WHT grounds must be restrained at all times.
- Dogs on the WHT grounds must be restrained at all times.
- All stallions are to be identified by the green “stallion ID disk” at all times.
- Hirer’s accept responsibility for their own actions.
- Taps and lights are to be turned off immediately after use.
- All facilities must be left clean, tidy and rubbish free.
- All breakages will be charged to the hirer at replacement cost.
- If you have not paid for the use of a yard or power, do not use either!
CAMPING AT WHT:
Warwick Horse Trials welcomes campers for events and clinics. Come and join us in the club house for Saturday night dinners during events and enjoy the bar facilities and social atmosphere.
- Portable or electric tape yards are not permitted.
- WHT yards and panels are not to be moved or altered in any way.
- Campfires are permitted subject to government fire bans. Timber may be collected from around the grounds, however, such timber must be debris.
We require prepayment for ALL bookings. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise facility hire, cross country schooling, yards and camping.
Cross Country Course Hire:
- WHT Members only: $15 per horse per day
- Powered: $25.00 per site per night
- Non-powered: $15.00 per site per night